Monday, February 9, 2015

The Search

Assalamualaikum and a very good evening.

Hi guys and gals. I was quite occupied for the past one month, looking for opportunities and also have been busy catching up with my investors for the previous project I was in.

The previous project has ended and as an investor cum networker, I oughta find a new platform to materialize the kind of life I have always dreamed of. As well as my search for the true meaning of financial freedom.

In order to get working on a platform, there are various factors need to be considered. Hence the amount of time and energy put into researching, studying and analyzing a platform, i.e. a company, a broker, should be well managed and resourceful. It would take weeks if not months, so as to be sure myself that I have done everything I could to get all the information before I invest my money and energy into the project.

So, for the past one month plus, there were several proposals from a few companies, but there was one that really caught my attention. The company's listed in NASDAQ's OTCBB and was incorporated in 2009. They even have MetaTrader accounts, so we can actually see their trading activities live via MT4.

I have done some research about this company. But i will update more on my findings here.

Until then. Take care guys!

No comments: